How soon will my order be dispatched?
Once you have placed your order, it joins the bottom of our virtual queue. This means that any orders placed before yours, will be completed first. We request that you allow up to 2 weeks for your order to be designed, proofed (if needed), printed, made, and packed before contacting us for an update. Designing the products is only half of the process, once you have accepted proofs and allowed us to process further, it may take several more days to complete your order.
Once your order is completed and posted, we will send an email to confirm it is dispatched.
What are the postage options for my order?
We Offer 3 postage options for orders being shipped within the United Kingdom.
- Orders up to £15.00 in value are posted 2nd Class Standard Royal Mail, we offer the option to upgrade to 1st Class Standard Royal Mail for £1.00
- Orders over £15.01 in value are posted 2nd Class Signed For Royal Mail, we offer the option to upgrade to 1st Class Signed For Royal Mail for £1.50
- Orders that exceed 2kg in weight will be posted via Parcel force 48hour or similar courier. Those affected by this will be notified and a tracking code will be provided upon request.
Signed for/tracked parcel codes will be emailed upon completion of an order.
It's been a few days and my order still hasn't arrived, where do I stand?
Royal Mail parcels are normally delivered within the following timescales:
- 1st Class is up to 2 working days.
- 2nd Class is up to 3 working days.
Although most parcels arrive within these timescales, Royal Mail will not deem an item as 'missing' for 10 working days (2 weeks!) after dispatch. Please contact us after this timescale if your items have not arrived. Working days = Mon-Fri only.
If your dispatch email was received after 4.30pm, it is likely your item wasn't dispatched until the next working day. For example, if your item is marked as dispatched at 2.30pm on a Saturday, it will be posted the following Monday (assuming Monday is not a Bank holiday, in which case it will be the Tuesday).
Please ensure that your address upon ordering is correct and up to date. We legally have to post your items to the address on the order form. We will not post to an alternative address once the order is placed. You have the option to select an alternative shipping address prior to completing the order.
I need my order quickly! Can my order be rushed through?Unfortunately we do not offer a rush service. This is simply because we process between 10-20 orders per day, and do not feel we could incorporate rush orders into our daily routine. We ask that you re-order supplies at least 2 weeks before you expect to run out of stationery.