What is an Affiliate?
Defined in the Dictionary:
- Officially attach or connect (a subsidiary group or a person) to an organisation.
- A person, or company attached to Jenslittlet by way of equal promotion of one another business, by means of supplying and advertising free stationery.
Do I fit the criteria?
I have few criteria with regards to taking on an affiliate:
- Potential affiliates must have an active business account on Instagram.
- Potential affiliates must have their own logo, which will be supplied to me at 300dpi Jpeg or PDF file if successful.
- Potential affiliates must have an audience of at least 1,000 follows on Instagram.
- Potential affiliates can be new or existing customers of Jenslittlet.com.
- Potential affiliates must be able to provide evidence of good photography skills to be considered (See below for examples from previous affiliates).
How long would I be an affiliate for?
Affiliates will be part of my team for one calendar month. Successful candidates will be allocated a month during 2020 and you will receive your stationery 1 week before your month begins.
What do I get out of it?
Aside from a chunk of free stationery? FREE Advertising!! Currently we have 8K follows on Instagram and 17k on Facebook, with impressions exceeding 23,000 per week on Instagram alone.
You will also receive a 20% permanent discount code off future purchases at the end of your month, It will be linked to your business email address so only you may use it.
In addition, you will have a page dedicated to your business on Jenslittlet.com in the Affiliate Programme section, showcasing your products in all their glory!
What exactly do I have to do?
Each month I take on 1 small business to receive a small range of stationery from my collection, free of charge, in exchange for one months promotion via Instagram. Each company must adhere to the following terms:
- Affiliates must allow Jenslittlet.com to tag you as a paid partner (PP) on Instagram (You must have a business account to do this).
- Affiliates must post 5 PP stories over the course of the allocated month on Instagram, with clear product photographs showcasing our supplied stationery.
- Affiliates must post 5 grid photographs tagging Jenslittlet.com as PP over the course of the allocated month on Instagram, with clear product photographs, showcasing our supplied stationery.
- Affiliates must make it CLEAR that all items were gifts (state it is an AD before hashtagging etc.).
Anything else I should know?
Successful applicants must allow Jenslittlet.com to reshare tagged photographs across Instagram, Facebook and potentially use on the website to advertise products.